Recent Speaking Engagements
- National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) Annual Issues Symposium. May 17, 2018. Marijuana – The Move to Schedule II.
- Comp Laude Awards and Gala: WorkCompCentral, October 31, 2017. Panel: Value-Based Care and Workers Compensation: Evaluating (and Paying) Primary Care Physicians Appropriately
- Montana Governor’s Conference October 5, 2017. Chronic Pain in Workers Compensation
- Massachusetts General Hospital Chronic Pain Rounds, Jan 11, 2016. Chronic Pain in Workers Compensation.
- International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions, September 3, 2015. Presentation title: Workers Compensation in the 21st Century: Ready for Big Change – or Not?
- California Workers Compensation Institute: Keynote Speaker, Annual Meeting, March 19, 2015. Presentation title: Quality, Outcomes, and Workers Compensation.
Copies of above presentations available on request.
To discuss a speaking engagement with Dr. Deitz or to engage his expertise through David Deitz & Associates, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 774-309-0259.